Monday, September 10, 2012

Introduction

Welcome!

If you've stumbled on to this blog, I hope you find what you are looking for!  To give you a sense of what this blog is all about, I'll tell you a little bit about myself.  As a former primary grade teacher, I know that knowledge can be delivered by all situations whether expected or not.  I'm also an avid movie watcher.  I started to wonder what important life-lessons could be derived from film?  What inner truths are bestowed upon the average movie watcher?  This blog attempts to analyze movies through humorous, ironic, and heart-felt observations that not only capture my enjoyment for what made that movie memorable and may in fact make me a better person. 

If you like movies, or just a clever sense of humor, I hope you'll enjoy this blog.  I enjoy a wide range of movies, and while I cannot guarantee that all the movies listed will be family/kid appropriate, the content and humor in this blog will be.  If you haven't seen the movie, there may be some spoilers included in each list.

I look forward and welcome your feedback in what you like and ways to improve the blog!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment